About Me

My photo
Milwaukee, WI, United States
Hi, I'm Riley a student studying fashion marketing. I'm from the midwest and obviously I love fashion! Don't forget to add me on facebook www.facebook.com/fashionistasian

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

MIA...From Fashion Blogging

Yeah it's been a while since I've actually blogged about fashion lately and I thought what better time to start than now. I've been just preoccupied with just way too many other things. Going out on the town, work, other things stress related but I know I should devote more of my time to this blog instead of doing useless surfing on the net. I want to share with people my points of views and thoughts on the fashion. Like I said before the main point of my blog is not only to show clothes that I like but also clothes that are affordable and within price range not always designer duds. Although I might blog about designer pieces now and then I'd like to keep the affordable deals up to date. Well hopefully you'll see a new blog by the end of tonight :).

Off to work CIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment