About Me

My photo
Milwaukee, WI, United States
Hi, I'm Riley a student studying fashion marketing. I'm from the midwest and obviously I love fashion! Don't forget to add me on facebook www.facebook.com/fashionistasian

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mandy Moore at the AMA's

Everyone knows I love me some Mandy Moore! :)
She has definitely been MIA from the fashion scene/red carpet for a long while.
But recently she stepped out looking quite amazing at the AMA's (American Music Awards)
From the color of her hair down to her Jimmy Choo nude heels she looked great and healthier than ever.
Mandy wore this nice Matthew Williamson Dress from his Spring/Summer 2011 collection.


I love the fact that her look is pretty effortless doesn't seem like she had to think about too much just put on some nude heels with a printed metallic dress and some minimalist jewelry she was pretty much set.

Her hair and makeup I love as well very matte and suttle

Her makeup artist, Rachel Goodwin, stated that her makeup was all from the Nars collection
(which is available at Sephora Stores)

For more information about Mandy Moore or her looks checkout these websites

www.mandymoore.com

Mandy's Makeup Artist

www.rachelgoodwin.com

Where Nars Cosmetics is Available

www.sephora.com

To See More of Matthew Williamson's Spring/Summer 2010 Collection check out his website

www.matthewwilliamson.com


I hope you all had a great thanksgiving holiday! and you'll definitely be seeing more of my posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment